CANDAC Educational Resources
We have a range of resources that are suitable for students from kindergarten to grade 12.
You can access these resources on the CANDAC website:
Atmospheric Science Experiments (Links)
- Pointing North
- Build a film canister rocket
- Make your own rock candy
- Make a balloon rocket
- Bending light in the dark
- Charging up a light bulb
- Hydrogen bubbles
- All about air experiments - Soda can shake up, can crusher, giant smoke rings, etc.
- Weather experiments - Cloud in a bottle, colourful convection currents, fire tornado, etc.
- Why is the sky blue?
- TEA Laser - How lasers work
- Do it yourself: CD hovercraft
- Do it yourself: How a rainbow forms
- Quick and easy science experiments and explanations
- CD spectroscope
- Air physics experiments for every grade level